- 2006 – The first terminal in the POLB to sign a green lease with the port.
- 2008 – The first terminal in the POLB to install shore-side electrical power. (Cold Ironing)
- 2011 – ITS builds 3 new LEED Gold certified buildings. (M&R, Administration and Marine Operations)
- 2015 – Commissioned 26 Low Emission UTR’s.
- 2016 – Commissioned 7 Hybrid – Low Emission RTG’s. (Transtainers)
At ITS, it is our responsibility to protect the health of our employees and environment alike. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers while protecting the environmental health of our local community.